Friday, September 5, 2008

29.08.2008

It was a good and bad day to me initially, but ended up as a good day in the end. Good day because I can finally went back to hometown after a month unhealed sickness. Why bad day turned out to good day? It was because I found my pendrive that day when I went to lost and found department in my U, a place that can give a try if believe of miracle. When I reach there, I saw a guy was filling up a form. Then, I filled up the form, describing the item I lost. Suddenly, he looked at my form and replied, I got your pendrive and your pendrive with me now. I felt relieved that time. He told me that he actually had the same pendrive as mine,exactly the same and he asked his friend to take it actuallly. That guy actually was my junior(from yvon's batch).
It was really so co-incident. Never give up trying in your life. You will never know what will happen in the future.

No comments: