Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dissapointed..


Yesterday, I took part in badminton player nomination to represent pharmacy team in IMU cup.. I took part in doubles..My partner was my friend, same course as me.. We never play as pair together..We just take part, hoping that miracle will happen..:P.. Once we entered the badminton court, we were asked to play after 3 mins...Our opponent was our junior..hehe..:P..Although they were younger than us, but we didn't underestimate them..We already knew that they were good players and paired before for sure..Don't care lo, we just play only..
In the end, we were eliminated from the tournament..That's nvm, but I ended up pain in various parts of my body because did not have enough warming up before the game started..Kanasai, heart pain already, body also pain..

No comments: